Around the guest house there is:
- Hiking and biking trails
- 0,2 km - Sykovec pond with swimming and sport fishing
- 0,5 km - start of cross-country tracks in the open countryside
- 6 km - modified racing cross-country skiing (in the area of Vysočina Aréna in Nové Město na Moravě)
- 6 km - Harusův hill slope with day and night skiing
- 16 km – Velké Dářko pond with ideal conditions for windsurfing
The area also offers opportunities for excursions:
- 9 km - UNESCO - the pilgrimage church of st. John of Nepomuk in Žďár nad Sázavou
- 10 km - Museum of the books in the area of the Cistercian monastery in Žďár nad Sázavou
- 16 km - the world-famous glass factory in Karlov and Skrdlovice
- 23 km - Western town Šiklův Mlýn
- 34 km - fairytale castle PERNŠTEJN
The newly renovated Vysočina Aréna provides visitors with an excellent cross-country races spectator comfort and many additional services. There is usually prepared a rich cultural and entertainment program for the audience.
Cross-country trails are at off the race open to the public. Everyone will choose the appropriate route depending on complexity.
View cross country ski trails, including the elevation profile, click here.
Harusův hill slope is the most famous and most visited resort in Vysočina. This is especially good access and proximity to Nové Město cross-country area. His name has since the 17th century, which gained after John Harus from Radňovice.
Newly there is a chair lift, the slope is artificial snowed and lit. The length of the ski slope is 550 m, 110 m elevation, altitude ceiling is 734 m, capacity 1400 persons per hour. Parking is right at the ski slopes.
You can also attend ski schools.
Pond Sykovec offers both swimming, and fishing. Pond for a long time served as a breeding pond, both trout, and subsequently for carp.
Fishing is possible from 36 positions in the camp or from other places around the shore. The pond is varied batch of fish, mainly carp, grass carp, trout, brook trout .... about 70 m3 of fish. In Sykovec there are trophy fish too, two pieces of carp of 25 kg weight. Fishermen have the opportunity to use nice and tidy toilets in the camp.
Sykovec offers enough space for traditional fishing and fly-fishing as well as recreation, it is also possible to catch the boat.
For more information about fishing contact the pond administrator, Mr. Miroslav Krejci, tel: 603 213 855
Permits can be purchased at the restaurant Basta on the dam, or for you by prior arrangement like veils.
Detailed information can be found here.
Book Museum in Žďár, famous throughout Europe, was opened in 1957. It is located in the prelature of the former Cistercian monastery, today the castle grounds restituted Dr. R. Kinsky.
Glassworks SVOBODA AGS in Skrdlovice produces hand shaped, colored metallurgical glass: vases, candlesticks, paperweights, bowls, plates, flowers, fruits, animals, drinking glass, cut glass, lamps, etc.
Castle Pernštejn, who certainly know of many a fairy tale ...
UNESCO monument in the nearby Žďár n. S.
© Penzion Horácko 2013 | 321 Creative people.